WPShift Launches, Two ShiftNews Theme Licenses Up For Grabs
Update: This contest is now over and the winners have been announced.
For any of you who have been following the WPShout or followed either @AlexDenning or @epicalex (no relation) on Twitter, you’ve most likely heard of a new premium WordPress theme company launching soon called WPShift.
They launched a couple days ago with a theme called ShiftNews, normally priced at $59.95 for a single site license. Check out the screenshot below or click through for a live demo.
For two lucky Theme Lab readers, you could win a single site license to the ShiftNews theme absolutely free.
Watch the following video to get an idea of what this theme is all about, including features (like custom widget based layout control) and support.
Read on to find out how to enter the contest. It’s not that hard, I promise.
How To Enter
It’s pretty easy to enter, you just have to do every single one of the following things (or you’re disqualified):
- Make a blog post with a link back to this post
- Tweet a link to this page once per hour for a 24 hour period (bonus if you use multiple accounts).
- Same thing with Facebook status, MySpace bulletins, and FriendFeed, and five other social networking sites of your choice.
- Bookmark this page on Delicious, Digg, Mixx, Propeller, and six other social bookmarking sites of your choice
- Subscribe to the RSS feed via e-mail and get twenty or more of your friends to do the same.
- Fave this blog on Technorati, since Technorati is still relevant, and people care how many times a blog has been “faved” there.
- Pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000, jump through a flaming hoop, and then buy a ferret through my affiliate link.
Just kidding, don’t do any of that stuff. Well, actually you can do all of the above (except I don’t have a ferret affiliate link), but it won’t give you any advantage in the contest.
Seriously, this is how you really enter
- Tweet about this contest. You should include @wpshift, @themelab, and a link back to this page. If you want a short URL, use this: http://www.themelab.com/1470. For example: I just entered a contest at @themelab to win a theme from @WPShift. Details here: http://www.themelab.com/1470
- Post a comment below on this post with a link to your Twitter status. URL should be similar to this: http://twitter.com/themelab/status/8456081609
- That’s it
Also remember, there’s only one entry per person. If I catch you using multiple accounts, aliases, whatever, you’ll be disqualified.
On Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 12:00 PM EST this content will be closed to new entries, and I’ll pick two winners at random.
I’ll e-mail the winners, so make sure to leave a valid address when you make a comment. I could also try to contact you via Twitter if email fails, but yeah…just leave a valid email address. It’ll make things easier.
If you consider yourself unlucky, a black cat just crossed your path, and/or recently walked under a ladder, you could buy the theme now.
If you’re feeling lucky, go ahead and make your tweet, post your tweet link in the comments below, and hope you win. Good luck!